Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Computer Repair

Hello everyone!

The last few days have been a whirl of activity. With school in the mornings and work in the evenings life is pretty busy. Yesterday, while I was checking at the grocery store, a man came in and asked my manager if she knew of anyone locally who worked on computers. My ears perked up, and I asked what the problem was. He responded that his computer was running slow and seemed to have a virus. After we talked a bit, I took his name and number and talked to mom about working on it. So this morning, I gave him a call and be brought his computer in. It is an AWESOME SYSTEM! With a 64 bit processor! Oops, sorry about the geek speak. :-) But this computer, in good running condition is what all my buddies and I drool over at the store and online, this one just happens to have a bit of a head cold.

I looked it over, looked in my A+ book (Computer repair guide) and after some work got it into working shape. It still has a lot of fine tuning to do, but it is out of the woods for now. This has brought me back to thinking about opening my own computer maintenance business. I could make much better money then I am currently at the store and I would get to work from home.

Something to think about anyway. :-)

Thanks for listening to me think out loud. :-D
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

1 comment:

Jeniffer said...

Hi,
I recently visited your blog (http://travis17blog.blogspot.com/2006/02/computer-repair.html)and found it quite interesting .I have website that has deals with the same subject. Therefore, exchanging content links with your blog i would help to generate traffic and gain maximum backlinks. If you are interested with my proposal please mail me at (jeniffertech@gmail.com)

Best regards!
Jeniffer