Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Links and Thoughts

Cultural:
Was Jesus Political? - A very interesting article answering that very provoking question.

Regenerate Our Culture - Yes, it is coming today, but there have been some technical problems which have delayed it slightly. It should be up and running soon.

Square Talk Radio should be returning to all its fans very soon as the Regenerate Our Culture podcast. :-) Be looking for some good shows soon.

Personal:
I have been convicted lately that I really need to draw closer to the Lord on a day-to-day basis. At this time last year, I was the the good habit of reading my Bible both day and night as I lied down and as I rose up. I need to get back to that. This old world can only be changed for the better by people who are rooted and grounded in the Word. I have recently been encouraged by the new Song of the Month over at DennisJernigan.com. Please give it a download. It is called Greatest God.

Talk to you guys later,
Travis

1 comment:

The Enemy said...

Do you honestly believe "this old world" can ONLY be improved by devout Christians? Really? Didn't Gandhi improve anything?